Sam Allen


This day was 5/25 we worked on removing invasive plants from around the quilcene ranger station.

The work crew pulled weeds around the quilcene ranger station. While doing so, we discovered that the scot's broom had grown to an extremely large size. We split into groups, the groups were four, four, and two. My friend Lary and I were the group of two. We used each others strengths to pull the scot's broom plants that one of us couldn't get alone.

During lunch we met an old man who talked about his ideals which I personally agree with. Some being about politics, religion, games, music, and pretty much every subject that people have ideals on.

the break between work day 4/20 and 5/11

During the break it was a rather bad time because on 4/28 my house burned down causing me to be without proper work boots. But thanks to sport townsend I was able to get boots for work.

work day 5/18

We worked with my uncle del on this day, he had broght his horses out to do clean up on the trail.